Locks & More Locksmith Service
The Berkshires Best Locksmith!
Serving Western Massachusetts and Beyond
We accept Visa, Master Card, and American Express
Yes we are Insured & bonded
When / why should I change the locks in my home?
Changing your locks is not always as easy as it looks. Why not trust Locks & More with this task?
Locks have changed significantly over the past 100 years. In order to maintain the highest level of safety and security, homeowners and businesses alike should replace outdated locks with the newest technology. Whether you are concerned about crime or have had employees or roommates with past access to your business or home, a call to Locks & More for a consultation by one of our security specialists is a step in the right direction to peace of mind. Sleep better knowing your home is secure and your business investment is protected with updated lock technology.
Why / when should you change your locks?
* When you move into a new home
* Have an employee leave that had access to business sensitive or medical documents
* After a home renovation if you provided your contractor with keys to your home
* After a spouse or significant other moves out
* Broken or outdated locks
* For rental property owners, prior to a new tenant moving in
* After you have a roommate move out
* After the death of a loved one if you had health care providers with access to the keys of your home
Feeling secure in your home or business means having all of your locks in excellent working condition at all times. If you question the integrity of any of your locks, call Locks & More to schedule an appointment to have one of our qualified technicians come out to inspect and service your locks. Our trusted experts bring and have at their disposal all the necessary resources to do a professional and speedy job. Whatever your budget we have a solution that will meet your needs while providing friendly and professional service.